This is our premium series, heavy-duty rear replacement bumper featuring off-road Rigid LED lighting options. Perfect for the off-road enthusiast or show truck!
Call for freight pricing before purchase.
- 3/16" plate-style shell
- 1/4" frame mounts
- 11ga bolt-on step pads with BG logo cutout
- 3/4" thick shackle mounts
- LED tag lights
- Corner steps
- Compatible with factory hitch
- Trailer plug / spare tire access
- Stainless button head bolts
- Raw metal or powder coat finish options
- Average weight 145 lbs
- 3/4" recovery shackles
- Rigid D-Series Pro: Flood Pattern Flush Mount (Pair) LED Lights
This heavy-duty rear bumper is designed to accommodate Rigid Dually Flush mount LED lights. We work closely with Rigid Industries to design our bumpers to accommodate Rigid LED lighting; we cannot guarantee fitment with other lighting brands.
Because the sensor plates are a bolt-on option, we let you decide whether or not to run with sensor holes. If your truck doesn't have sensors, you may choose the plate without the sensor hole cutout for a cleaner look, instead of using plugs.
*Not Compatible with Toyota Rear Blind Spot Monitoring Systems*
*1999-2007 Ford truck with rear sensors will require bezels from 2011-2016, purchased from Ford*
- Engineered, assembled, and welded at our manufacturing facility in Texas.
- This Bumper is not compatible with Blind Spot Monitoring Systems that are mounted via Rear Bumper (ex. Toyota Tundra, Tacoma)
- Ships 18-wheel truck freight on oversized pallet to destinations in US and Canada. Call for freight pricing before purchase.
- Please allow 4 weeks on production if the item you are ordering is not in stock at time of purchase -- feel free to call to verify before ordering.
Ford Super Duty by Tweety Fire
Check out this sweet build by Tweety Fire from SEMA 2018. If...
Dodge 1500 build by High Calibur Motorsports
This build is brought to you buy High Calibur Motorsports feat...
Chevy HD sports A2L and A2 Series at SEMA 2018
Year/Make/Model: 15-19 Chevy HD Bumper series: A2L front + ...
Ty Hobbs taking Take3 for a ride through UOR's course
This build, by Backroad Customs, was the first truck on the co...