- 3/16" plate-style shell
- 1/4" frame mounts
- 3/4" thick shackle mounts
- Rectangle cutout inside the BUMPER fits 30" Rigid light bar * (see fitment notes below)
- Rectangle cutout inside the PUSH BAR fits 20" Rigid light bar
- Push bar accommodates relocation of front grill camera (if applicable) **
- Bolt-on center skid accommodates these Warn winches ** (see fitment notes below)
- Bolt-on brackets for Rigid cube lights
- Bolt-on license plate bracket
- Bodyguard logo cutout
- Stainless button-head bolts
- Average weight 215-265 lbs
* Most models accept Rigid 30" light bar. See fitment notes below for exceptions.
** Requires additional camera pod and camera relocation harness, both sold separately.
- WINCH & LIGHT BAR FITMENT NOTES: This bumper is designed to mount a light bar **OR** winch, not both. If mounting both item inside the bumper, it will require using a smaller frame winch with a foot-down mount (such as Warn Zeon 12 winch). If using a larger frame winch with a foot-forward mount (such as Warn 16.5ti or Warn M-Series) you can NOT mount a light bar with it, due to the winch mounting bracket inside the bumper blocking the light bar cutout.
- FRONT SONAR SENSOR COMPATIBILITY NOTES: Trucks with the "technology package" which offer adaptive cruise control, (Example: 2017-20 Ford SD; 2017-20 F150; 2017-20 Raptor)-- These have been tested and as far as we can tell the sonar sensor appears to be compatible with our bumper, even reading through the expanded metal insert. Sometimes it does take some recalibration to reset the module, and sometimes a dealership will need to flash the computer to for everything to properly reset and work.
- LIGHT COMPATIBILITY NOTES: All products are designed to fit Rigid LED off-road lights. We cannot guarantee fitment with other brands, however most lights available on the market have similar dimensions and our bumpers and brackets are designed to be adjustable. Laws vary by state so check your local laws regarding off-road light usage on highways.
- Ram Sport Model trucks with parking sensors will require the purchase of factory/OEM park sensor bezels: part # 5LS52TZZAA
- All lighting, winches, and other accessories pictured are sold separately.
- This product is engineered, assembled, and welded at our manufacturing facility in Texas.
- Ships 18-wheeler truck freight on oversized pallet to destinations in US and Canada.
- Please allow 4-6 weeks on production if the item you are ordering is not in stock at time of purchase -- feel free to call to verify before ordering.
As the manufacturer, we reserve the right to make changes to design, materials, pricing, advertising materials, programs, etc. when needed. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, and you agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site. Prices are subject to change with or without notice at any time.