- 10 gauge plate-style shell
- 3/16" frame mounts
- 3/4" thick shackle mounts
- Rectangle cutout for Rigid light bar *
- Bolt-on brackets for cube lights
- Bolt-on center skid plate
- Bolt-on license plate bracket
- Bodyguard logo cutout
- Stainless button-head bolts
- Average weight 120 lbs
* Most models accept Rigid 30" light bar. See fitment notes below for exceptions.
- This is a NON-winch mount bumper. Please see our A2 Series front bumpers if you are looking for a similar appearance but with winch mount.
- FRONT SONAR SENSOR COMPATIBILITY NOTES: Trucks with the "technology package" which offer adaptive cruise control, (Example: 2017-20 Ford SD; 2017-20 F150; 2017-20 Raptor)-- These have been tested and as far as we can tell the sonar sensor appears to be compatible with our bumper, even reading through the expanded metal insert. Sometimes it does take some recalibration to reset the module, and sometimes a dealership will need to flash the computer to for everything to properly reset and work.
- LIGHT COMPATIBILITY NOTES: All products are designed to fit Rigid LED off-road lights. We cannot guarantee fitment with other brands, however most lights available on the market have similar dimensions and our bumpers and brackets are designed to be adjustable. Laws vary by state so check your local laws regarding off-road light usage on highways.
- MEDIUM DUTY FITMENT NOTES: Ford F350-wide/450/550 and Ram 4500/5500 offer a wider body fitment to accommodate the factory fender trim.
- FACTORY BUMPER TRIM REQUIRED: The following vehicles require cutting of the factory bumper: 2015-20 Chevy Colorado; 2015-20 GMC Canyon; 2007-14 Chevy Suburban 2500; 2015-20 Chevy Tahoe/Suburban 1500; 2015-20 GMC Yukon/Yukon XL.
- ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL & PARKING SENSOR functionality may be limited on trucks with less than six inches of lift.
- RAM SPORT MODELS with parking sensors will require the purchase of OEM sensor bezels from a dealership: part # 5LS52TZZAA
- CHEVY COLORADO, GMC CANYON, & TOYOTA TACOMA bumpers are designed to fit a single Rigid 20" light bar only.
- CHEVY TAHOE/SUBURBAN & GMC YUKON/YUKON XL are only offered in single light bar configuration. These vehicles may have adaptive cruise control AND front parking sensors. Please leave a note at checkout if your vehicle has BOTH front parking sensors AND adaptive cruise control.
- 2019-20 CHEVROLET 1500 MODELS: This bumper is currently only compatible with GAS model trucks. Chevrolet bumpers are NOT interchangeable between gas and diesel model 1500 trucks, and bumper is NOT compatible with GMC.
- 2019-20 GMC 1500 MODELS: This bumper is currently compatible between GAS or DIESEL model trucks. Bumper is the same and interchangeable between both models, but it is NOT compatible with Chevrolet.
- This product is NOT compatible with Dodge Ram Warlock edition trucks.
- All lighting and accessories are sold separately.
- This product is engineered, assembled, and welded at our manufacturing facility in Texas.
- Ships 18-wheeler truck freight on oversized pallet to destinations in US and Canada.
- Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for production. Feel free to call to confirm availability before ordering.
As the manufacturer, we reserve the right to make changes to design, materials, pricing, advertising materials, programs, etc. when needed. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, and you agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site. Prices are subject to change with or without notice at any time.
Fastlane Garage shows off the A2L and A2 rear at SEMA 2018
Take a look at this Ford Super Duty by Fastlane Garage as seen...
Dodge 1500 build by High Calibur Motorsports
This build is brought to you buy High Calibur Motorsports feat...
Ford Super Duty by Tweety Fire
Check out this sweet build by Tweety Fire from SEMA 2018. If...
Chevrolet HD build by West Coast Exhaust || SEMA 2018
This Chevy HD is brought to you buy West Coast Exhaust featuri...
Ford SD by Kaleena Suzawa at SEMA 2018
This sweet build is brought to you by Kaleena Suzawa featuring...